1 Night FREE on Booking 2 or More Nights

Code Expires September 30, 2017
Get one hotel night free on booking on two or more room nights. Offer valid only...More

Get one hotel night free on booking on two or more room nights. Offer valid only on select hotels in India.  To avail this offer, login to goibibo website first, choose hotel, head over to cart. While making payment, use 20% GoCash and pay remaining 80% using your card or net banking. Yes, these are offer terms, 20% gocash should be used on booking unless you won’t be eligible for free night.

Full T&C are as follows:

  • Offer valid on Desktop and Mobile Only.
  • Discount will available only to logged in customers.
  • Apply Coupon Code GOKARDE & get One Night free on purchase of two or more Room Nights (Max discount of Rs.8000) for select hotels. For all other hotels, get upto 60% off instant discount (max. upto Rs. 2500).
  • Standard Discounts apply for Single room bookings. Also get cashback(max. upto Rs. 8000) on base fare.
    goCash equivalent to 100% of the amount paid through payment gateway will be credited to the user’s goCash account after checkout.
  • Discount% and maximum discount would vary with hotels, and the final discount would be displayed on application of the promocode. Discount% is the maximum percentage discount which can be offered on a hotel.
    Cashback will be in the form of promotion goCash. Click here for goCash usage guidelines.
  • Valid Till 30 September.
  • Offer applicable on Domestic Hotels Only.
  • Offer applicable on Select Hotels.
  • Enter coupon code before making payments.
  • Ensure your booking should meet all eligible criteria of getting discount.

Less

GOKARDE Get Code
100% Success

5% Cashback on HDFC Debit Card Transactions

Sale Expires N/A
Goibibo is offering flat 5% cashback on its services except international hotel bookings. To avail this...More

Goibibo is offering flat 5% cashback on its services except international hotel bookings. To avail this offer, booking should be made using valid HDFC debit card. Offer limited to Rs.500 cashback each month on each debit card transaction and valid till March 2016.

Read full T&C here. Less

Get Deal
100% Success

Rs.2000 Cashback on Domestic Flights

Code Expires N/A
Looking for lowest airfare to fly across India? Goibibo is offering an exciting discount on flights...More

Looking for lowest airfare to fly across India? Goibibo is offering an exciting discount on flights and up to Rs.2000 cashback in the form of GoCash. Less

ET2000GC Get Code
100% Success

Save Rs.5000 on International Hotels

Code Expires N/A
Use the coupon code to receive Rs.5000 on booking international hotels at Goibibo.
OINTLONG Get Code
100% Success

Greatest Hotel Sale – Up to 60% OFF + Extra 20% Cashback

Code Expires N/A
Book a hotel with Goibibo for 60% less, when booking is successful you will also earn...More

top-1473254578

Book a hotel with Goibibo for 60% less, when booking is successful you will also earn extra 20% cashback. More T&C on landing page. Less

GOKARDE Get Code
100% Success

Up to Rs.25000 Cashback on Flights

Code Expires N/A
Big Saving on both international and domestic flights. Goibibo is offering up to Rs.25000 on international...More

top-1471846675Big Saving on both international and domestic flights. Goibibo is offering up to Rs.25000 on international flights, Use promo code: GOINTR. For domestic flights use the coupon code: GET2000GC

Please read T&C on offer page. Less

GOINTR Get Code
100% Success

Recently Expired Goibibo Coupons

Save Up to 60% OFF on Handpicked Hotels

Code Expired
Goibibo is offering up to 60% off on handpicked hotels with the coupon ‘GoSTAYS’. Eligible hotels...More

Goibibo is offering up to 60% off on handpicked hotels with the coupon ‘GoSTAYS’. Eligible hotels have Gostay tag around it. Offer can be used only 3 times by single user. More T&C can be found offer page. Less

GOSTAYS Get Code
100% Success

Goibibo – the leading online travel aggregator. Makes travelers easier to search, compare and plan their travel arrangements. It gathers all the information you need to know in one place from various sources, whether you are looking for flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages and cruises, you will find it easily at Goibibo. It is formed in a way to suit the budget of any traveler. Despite having tough competition in the industry, goibibo has managed to keep up the bar by providing luminous travel and ticket booking experience.